Here’s the catch, the title is, 15 simple but amazing facts about me. All you have to do is to post random facts and make it as interesting as possible. The facts doesn’t have to be positive attitudes, this will just widen the knowledge of the readers about you. You have to tag 3 more people after this. Goodluck! : Tagged by Abi
How do i make something ordinary into something pretty interesting haa? I'm not so sure if my 15 facts would be amazing... but here goes nothing....
- When I'm about to reach the last stage of school, I wanna get out of that school quick. It's a wonder I'm in college without quitting at the last stage(although, yeah I've been dropping hints and say "Ma, I wanna stop."). In elementary I switched to a public school when I was in Grade 6, and in H.S. I switched to "home study" during my 4th year.
- One of the reasons why I wanna stop when I was in my 4th year was because I read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"... and I don't see any point for me to study when I can go and make money and get real FINANCIAL education outside school. Don't flame me, I know how "education" is important but it really depends on where you are getting your degree you know.
- I never attended a prom, because there was no chance to. When I was in 3rd year our school did not allow the prom due to an incident from the last year batch and I was having my "home study" when I was in 4th year. -_-
- I dreamed of being a spy/detective/CIA agent when I was young. Until now, I think it's cool, but then there'd be days when I have to take someone's life when I have that profession... soo fat chance.
- I don't like guyabano and pineapple.
- I love vanilla ice cream shake.
- I'm a crybaby. I cry when I'm angry, happy, confused etc.
- It is in my nature to be sweet to selected people...
- I stay away from people I can't understand.... but sometimes I feel bad about it.
- I'd rather give :P
- I only get moody at home, specially when I'm in front of the PC and they go "annoy" me. I'm trying to change it.
- I don't like replying to unknown texters. I'd reply only once.. and that's it.
- I used to play the piano and have piano recitals when I was in kindergarten but I stopped due to "money matters" but now when I can... I can't because.. I can't make way/time for it.
- I prefer reading books than going out.
- I love beaches when I was young, I still love them but I don't swim like before.
I'm skipping a class again. I'm slacking off because..
- I only have one class (and an hour long) to attend to.
- Waste of money
- I still have to revise my thesis
- I can't move my butt off the pc now that I'm blogging.
- I'm thinking of soo many alibi's but the main reason is....
- I don't want to go.