(This tag took about 3 days)
I revealed my 5 secrets (that ended up in 6) and then my 15 amazing facts daw... and this time 10 strange/weird habits...
“Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!”
ano baaa? ano baa ang strange sa akin ?
Weird Reading Habits
- Whenever I am reading a novel I usually have 3 notebooks beside me, a pocket dictionary/thesaurus(which comes in handy when I'm reading classic books) and a pen. One notebook are for the words/places/things that I just encountered while reading the book along with their meanings. Second notebook are for the sayings I like and it usually includes what book it came from, and who said who. Third notebook are for the funny/sarcastic lines, and conversations.
- I have two big dictionaries which I started to read from A to Z before. Then I found notebooks... lots of them here at home. Which gave me an idea to segregate the interesting people, mythological characters, Bible characters, foreign languages, characters of Shakespeare's plays, Arthurian legend characters and many more into different notebooks writing them down one by one... but I did not get to finish it....
- If I share a story(from a book I've read) to someone and then someone happened to be eavesdropping people would think it's a movie.
- I love to read about Science and History before. I've read the 21 or 22 books of Childcraft and another series(just like Childcraft) i forgot but its all about Science.. from cover to cover when I was a lil girl maybe that's where Ive started to crave for books..
- This is not a habit but it's a fact: Once, my mom threatened to burn all my SV books cause I read too much love/spy stories and not those business books she had. Nyahaha. (But now, mom is pretty much cool with it. In fact she would surprise me with a few books Ive been ranting about like when she bought me the Da Vinci Code, and Memoirs of a Geisha to stop me from babbling about it.. nyahaha)
- I have a notebook full of TRIVIAs and FACTS.
- Whenever I watch 24, I pause/stop it once in awhile to write all their conversations.
- I can't sleep with only one pillow. I need two or more. But two can be just fine.
- I use the blanket but I leave my feet in open air... unless I'm scared.
- I don't wear make-up. But I have a couple of make-up that were given to me and that my mom trades it for bag or shoes. Nyahaha. Actually at the picture below you would see the lipsticks my mom wanted to have.. nyahahaha
I'm running out of Weird Reading Habitss sooo.....here are my random "weird" habits.
Thank YOU!! I love the two bags specially the green one.. so trendy. Mom eyed it twice nyahaha and Darlene too.. I will let her use it as well.. cause I think she really likes it. :) Thanks for the book. :P
Updated: The Charm School at Espresso Break WP