Gratitude Quotes I like:
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~G.K. Chesterton
Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French
What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have. - Ralph Marston
"Count your blessings name them one by one... count your blessing see what God has done. Count your blessings.. name them one by one.. Count your blessings see what God has done."
I think the best prayer in this world are those that are full of thanks. I make it a point at night to give thanks to everyone around me... for little things that makes me smile... for everything before I go to sleep.
[Tagged by Shari ]
Remembering the song... I guess it is time to count my blessings... ehmm...
- ME - I thank God for me. For giving me a(nother) chance to be in another/this part of the world... letting me experience things I want to experience... letting me enjoy everything that comes along my way. For... being a part of this wonderful era. The golden age of wisdom, peace(within so far...) and prosperity.... Yes, this is the day! Woohoo *oops*
- Family - for being with my family all throughout this journey discovering and remembering together hand in hand... who we really are..
- Spiritual Family - for keeping us in balance. For the enlightening company.. for the warmth... the happiness.... the realizations... the gatherings... the CULTURE and for preparing "US" the NEXT GENERATION.
- Friends - my friends... be it from childhood up until now. For understanding me as ME. for sharing yourselves to me as well... For being like little specimens I'm trying to discover each and every day.. Joke.
- Enemies - Oops not those homicidal enemies... Just those uhmm little grudges unsettled.. Haha. Actually only one from high school. And uhmm the tatlong pogi who are always looking for trouble along with their wives. Thank you for giving me a chance to grow as a person... and overcoming you... please understand in everything that you do 3 pogi's you can't in any way affect me anymore like you do before. =)
- Nature - Until now.. I can't help but be amazed of Nature. Thank you for the lessons... that you impart in a very unique way. I learn a lot about life whenever I gaze at one part of you (be it from the ants to the butterflies to the greatest mountain up to the sky).
- Health/Body/Healing Methods - I know this is part of nature... but I want to separate this. I used to be a sickly kid, I am always rushed to the hospital every other week (be it from dengue, colds, fever). But, ever since the world of alternative healing opened up for us... I've never been to the hospital (unless for visits) for 14 years now. I realized our body was designed to LIVE forever, and I am still amazed at how our body was created.... how intelligent it is... and how it is THE BEST DOCTOR in the whole wide world. That no medicine can heal you.. except your body alone. Thank you for my health and for giving me the wisdom to take care of my body wisely (although, I've abused it most of the time, but IM TRYING HARD to balance it out..).
- Philippines - Thank you for letting me live in this part of the world. To be part of a culture I have come to love(only positive ones). Thank you for giving us Pinoys the humor in the face of danger and hard times. Thank you for making me live in one of Nature's haven I have called my home in this mortal life...
- The Word/Wisdom - In the beginning was THE WORD.... thank you for your word.
- TRUTH - thank you for letting me know the difference between REALITY and TRUTH... and whatever happens in this realm I would always remember the TRUTH that always sets me FREE from the chains of this world.
- CHOICE/WILL- Thank you for giving us the power to exercise our will through choices. Thank you for showing me YOUR will... and that I have every right to follow it or not... but I have chosen to follow yours... even if it requires a lot of worldly sacrifices....
- EVERYTHING - (ang daya everything ano?) just EVERYTHING. the perfections and imperfections..... the things that comprises the WHO I AM. Life and death, hot and the cold... you name it. I have come to enjoy and thank everything that comes along my way be it good or bad. Every circumstance brings about different opportunities and it is up to me what side of the coin I choose to focus.
- YOU - and of course YOU! Anyone reading this. Thank you for giving me a chance to share all these things to you... THANK YOU. :)
Anyone saw the PBB episode last night? Muwahaha Pretty funny punishment they have.
As punishment for having leftovers:
The girls were cooking helplessly at a SMALL clay pot the old fashioned way. And then they were asked to eat at a small plate, spoon and fork and a shot glass for their water. It was really a funny scene specially for the boys. Haha. If only you saw Toni's hosting which added more humor. Hayyy... funny funny.
Anyway.. just for laughs [ to know you are reading this, haha. kidding ]
Bodie used to be a cast from Ang TV and Big Brother asked them to add "Esmyuskee" whenever they start to talk...and end their sentence with a "Ngeh".
Which is really hilarious.... [ that episode sure is fun.. I hope I catch it again on YouTube ]
and wouldn't it be fun to try it out here? [ I know it's a bit lame but.... we can afford to be lame once in a while di ba? ]
and sa mga PBB haters you are Esmyuskeed. Hehe. :)
Example Comment: "Esmyuskee Tina.. I really blah blah blah and at the end... Nge."
Sige na. Thank you. Nge.