I love movies... but I don't get to watch that much like I used to before.... some are outdated..so bear with me. Hehe. :) Got this tag from Jhed.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Jungle Book - would this count? (my first answer and it's cartoon!) This was the only "video" (betamax pa noon) that I had when I was a kid that my aunt would play over and over again with me.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Can't name one because honestly, I don't spend much time in theaters. I would watch a movie once and that's it. I wanna be productive with my time. Hehe.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Arnold Schwarzenegger? Hehehe. Too much muscle. But, I watch any movie as long as the mood strikes me.. and I'm not really particular with who's taking the lead and and all that.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
I'm a quote addict! That's why I prefer watching movies from cd's it's because I love to pause and write the quotes.
Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them - Flight of the Phoenix.
Sometimes in order to see the light you have to risk the dark - Minority Report
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Sound of Music - "The hills are alive with the sound of mussssssssiccccccc......."High School Musical - We hear it everywhere.....
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Spirit, Lion King... mostly Disney films.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The Good Son - I'm not sure if everyone would like it. Some psycho movie that stars Macaulay Culkin and Elijah Wood. Pretty disturbing. :)
The Eye Infinity: : Its a funny horror movie.
9. Name a movie that you own.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Uhmm... I'm not particular with this.. I can't name one.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Errr. No drive-ins here. :P
12. Ever made out inside a theater?
o_O No way.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Uhm.. I can't remember. Maybe teary-eyed in most parts.... but I don't bawl in public.
I usually cry when I'm alone and watching the video at home. Sometimes... I really love to watch movies alone... (unless it's horror) because I get to cry freely. I cry over anything.
I even cried over The Alamo when I was watching it with my brother... the part when they were attacked.... and everyone died.... T_T. Both of us were suddenly silent and then...
Me: Pao, did you cry?
Pao: Yeah... I did... T_T
Me: Me too... T_T
16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Ang Cute ng Ina Mo. Nyahaha.
17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Thriller/Suspense. Any movie involving spies. Out-of-this-world movies... actually any genre will do... as long as the story is captivating...
18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Lion King.
19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Cannibal Holocaust - I actually did not see the whole thing. I was covering my face with a pillow. C`est terrible!!!!!! I wanna forget it!!!!
Titus - it won lots of awards.. but it's just eekieeee. although somehow the story is good... but ugh.. I dont like the part when the only daughter of Titus was raped and her hands and tongue was cut off so as she can't speak... and in retaliation Titus son's killed the two guys who raped their sister..... and then made it into a human pie. A human pie for crying out loud! *blech* And then they served it to the mother of the two guys who is also evil. *BLECH* *GAGS*
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Ehmm.. IL MARE - somehow... it's hard to grasp the time thingy and all that... but I liked the movie. Some parts may be dragging but even though... its dragging.. I liked the whole plot... the unique story line.... basta.
21. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
The Ring - I watched it mga 11pm and then I stayed awake till 6am lying in my bed unable to sleep. Hehe.
22. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
The Eye Infinity: It's supposed to be a "horror movie"... a sequel to The Eye 1 and 2. That's why me and my friends rented it. But, most of the scenes were pretty funny... Basta. You have to watch it. It's a movie I want to watch over and over again.. converting other people to like the movie as well. I want a copy of this movie as well.
Any Jackie Chan films. :)
Have a lovely week everyone!!!