Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Beginning....

I can see it from my window...
I can hear it from my door...
I can feel it in the morning....
Like Ive never felt before...

A new beginning in the making.. another season is in stored.
From my window I can see... and more....

There are times we spent together....
There are many more places together...
There are visions to discover....
And a lot more things to know...

A new beginning in the making.. another season is in stored.
From my window I can see... and more....

- Composed by Nay Joy Abella. :)

It's one of my favorite songs. Grabe. :) It's a family song.. so it's not out in the public. Ahihi.

Anyway... it's fitting.. (this song) for January 1, 2007. :)

This year is going to be incredible. This year is going to be one of the best.

This year all the planets will line up for me.

I can feel..... it'll be a whole NEW THING this YEAR.

January... Id learn to fly.. Febuary... it's my day.... March... Thesis will be over and perfected. April... and so on and so on.....

A whole new year.... a whole new beginning. :)

In every ending.. there is a new beginning.

This again is another one of those "Butterfly's New Beginning!". Nyahaha

No comments: