Since, it's Independence Day and all....
Tagged by Beejing.
Here’s how this goes:
1. Answer the question: What are the 3 signs you see happening now that make you say, “it feels great to be Pinoy?”
- HUMOR - even in the face of danger and terrifying moments. If you happen to take a look at our so-called horror movies (there might be a few exemptions, although I have yet to see a horror movie done by pinoy without a funny line..) they often mix it up with comedians.
- HOSPITALITY - We are good hosts. We serve the bests for our visitors foreign or not. We make sure everything's going smoothly and they are enjoying their stay.
- PASALUBONG - "Papa, Mama! Pasalubonggg!" Even a trip to the store won't save you from the shrilling cries of kids "pasalubong!!!". When one goes to a trip outside one's hometown or even out of the country... that person can never sleep until he/she has set aside "pasalubong" for his/her family and friends.
2. Tag 10 people.
Anyone can do this.... if you want.
3. Even if you’re not tagged, go ahead and join the fun!Happy Independence Day!