Once again (as always) I am subject to everyone's tag which is a blessing when you can't think of anything to write when you want to... (if you tag me and there's a delay... it's waiting in my drafts ready to be edited)
List out 6 websites that you often surf upon opening your web Browser. Change the web title and the purpose. From Theia.
- My Blogs- I check out tags and comments and of course it's where I get to visit your blogs through the links.
- All your Blogs - It's part of my daily ritual when I know I have the time.
- Gmail - I check my mail most of the time.
- Friendster - Before, I rarely check my friendster but nowadays I get to check it almost everyday.
- Manga Volume - Through Jhed's post about Manga Volume I got hooked to some of the stories there. Actually, I'm looking for quotes and more Espresso Break reviews.. Manga Category.
- Google - when I search about dream meanings and other stuffs...
- TV Links - Where else can I get to see every series without the hassle of saving it in my pc? Hehe.
List 6 weird things about you tagged by Joanna and Ann.
I have posted before a lot of random facts, weird habits, crazy secrets I have... so if I repeat them sorry... I'm not sure if any of them would be that weird. hehe
- I can make my coffee grow cold and still drink it.
- I love to take pictures of my books with my coffee, pandas with bears and bags. (My books are narcs themselves! Haha)
- When I was young... whenever I receive certificates (from winning some spelling bee contest or attending a seminar) I always sign above my printed name. Haha. To my horror when I grew up.. I realized I'm not supposed to sign it. (maybe, I see much contract signing from my parent's stuffs.. and they sign above their printed names and I want to really do it myself.. I made it through my certificates! bad!)
- I have a habit of doing many things at the same time ( I know this is not weird... but I can't think of anything weird about me...)
- I don't like waiting alone. It's like I feel everyone's watching me and saying "What is she doing there just standing?" Whenever I wait alone, I check my watch most of the time and fiddle with my phone just to let everyone(if there's anyone) know I am waiting for someone.
- I don't ride jeepneys that are full. I'd rather wait than to ride a full jeepney.