Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Woot! Woot!

Another new theme!!
Haha! This one is not a "fairytale".
When i showed my mom my first theme, (the pink one) she asked about my quote there.
The one with "is my imagination running away"(it was a song.. i like so much.) and mom is so keen about what quote you are using and she said "watch your words anak..".



So, since then i wanted to change my theme right away. (Aside from the fact i got tired of the uber pinky color)
But i cant since im making my project (and i just ran out of ink. *rawr*).
And today i did because im burning soo many cd's and it is taking so long.
Instead of doing nothing i decided to change the look and feel of my blog.. and TAADAAA!!

Sorry, its messy! Hehe but i like it as it is. Because if you read closely to the quotes i edited there (thanks to papemelrotti), they are my favorites and they have nice meanings about happiness, loving and serving...

No comments: