Thursday, February 07, 2008

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Greeting you all a Happy Chinese New Year!

I wanted to post about "some people" I know... but I guess it wouldn't fit the day because it's special for the Chinese and for that reason I'll just go with the flow.

Meanwhile, I would like to thank Miss Summer for giving me the following awards in three different posts:


1.) You Make My Day Award which I will give out to the following blog friends:

Miss Cel (for dropping by most of the time and leaving messages), Sis Ychel (pasensya na.. you make my day with all those sweet nothings talaga), and Sis Arianne.


2.) XXtraordinary Blogger Award which I will give out to 2 xxtraordinary bloggers as well:

Bam and Fruity Oaty


3.) I love your Blog Award. *which I also got from Ate Mari herself. Thanks!* Before Cupid gets you all flowered up I'm extending this award to you:

Tin / CM / Ethyl



4.) Blog with Girl Power Award: I would give this award to

Ate Gladys




I guess that's all for now. Have a Great Year AHEAD!

5 comments:

Tinunuy said...

Wow! Thanks for the award Tina! Hugs!

Kung Hei Fat Choi! :)

Anonymous said...

those are lots of awards! congrats tina!

greetings to you and have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you dear!!!

Anonymous said...

Kung Hei Fat Choi Tina! Gong Xi Fa Cai.... and I learned a new one.... Chuc Mung Nam Moi (Viet) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina Angel,

Sorry it took so long to reply. I've been purposefully away from the blogging scene and I'm sorta back.

Wow, thank you very much for the XXtraordinary Blogger Award! I'm honored... and I'll be sure to pass it to someone. Promise. (It just might take a while before that meme tag entry appears in my blog. I'm so lazy. But it's definitely on my to-do list!)

Take care!