Saturday, October 20, 2012

What is LIWANAG to you?

One of my visions for our country, the Philippines is coming true!

And I'm getting the first had experience.

I've always dreamed of inviting people I admire and who inspires me, be they authors, inspirational speakers, or simply doing a great job in creating changes and giving solutions to global challenges!

I remember talking about that dream with Ate M. some two years ago, and I never thought... it would go this way! and something grand!

Anyway... me and my Imaginal friends in MISSION are organizing Liwanag World Festival on Creativity and Sustainability this coming January 29 to February 2, 2012. :)

To start the conversations of humanity..... let me ask this question:

"What is Liwanag to you?"

Please enter your full name or screen name :P
Name - Field/Company/Advocacy

We might just include your answer in our Facebook Page: Liwanag WorldFest, Inc.




No comments: