Saturday, October 08, 2011

OCCUPY Movement

I have not been watching the "TV" for months now... and I was away the humdrum of emails the past week.

However, yesterday when I checked my email... I found messages about the "Occupy Wall Street" Movement. And I am beginning to understand why I'm seeing the: "I'm the 99% picture posted by the people". I thought it was just mere drama.... but no... it's actually happening.

Currently, as I'm blogging they are on Day 21.

#OCCUPYWALLSTREET is a people powered movement for democracy that began in America on September 17 with an encampment in the financial district of New York City. Inspired by the Egyptian Tahrir Square uprising and the Spanish acampadas, we vow to end the monied corruption of our democracy … join us! We're now in DAY 21.

At first you'd think it's just another "rally". And at first glance it might not be genuine and that it is funded by other groups.

Also this is not a movement about whether you are LEFT or RIGHT. I've heard of people commenting about that. It is the current financial system today that is so unjust leaving 99% with no houses, no jobs... and no nothing. I am having mixed emotions while I'm watching the videos surrounding. Don't heed the Government Media (FOX, CNN) they are all BIASED... wanting to program the people that the protestors are just out there to create havoc. Start asking questions.

Why is the world reacting to this? What is wrong with the world?


How is it possible for 6.9 billion people to all want the same thing—peace, happiness, abundance, opportunity, safety, security, and love—and be singularly unable to get it? - global conversation

What is wrong with the current financial system? Should I be concerned? Is there a fair distribution of wealth? Is it really fair for 1% to earn 80% of the money while the rest of the 99% suffer? Is it alright to just stand around and wait for things to happen?

What am I feeling right now? What can I do?

Here is an example of an Indigo Youth voicing out the concerns of people..... Wake up... Look around you...... Please let us not take "liberty"




 FOR BACKGROUND: You can watch Inside Job a documentary about the issues behind WALL STREET.... narrated by Matt Damon released last 2010.


 



I will also be leaving you with this song....





Start looking for your own answers..... don't always believe what MAJOR NEWS STATIONS are saying. You don't know who is behind them. We have YOUTUBE. Find your way to discover the truth...


In this.. We don't want to start an aggressive revolution. This is a call for humanity to be one... to distribute wealth - FAIRLY.... in PEACE....

I know the Media and the Police are trying to be really aggressive but remember ask this question... "TO BE AGGRESSIVE... WHO DOES THIS SERVE?" Take the question deep into your heart.... and go into silence....

I'm sending my love and light to all the revolutionaries around the world...

Let us also SAVE THE DATE for the upcoming worldwide revolution.... :) Will post about that next.

Also add to FACEBOOK: Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Philippines... or whatever Country you are in.

SUGGESTED ARTICLES TO READ (MUST READ):


Remember the famous quote? 

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.


It is up to you..... :)

2 comments:

Angelo said...

Hi Tina! I just came from there, the 99% is definitely a diverse group, lots of healthy debate and voicing of opinions Democracy is alive and well, thank the Universe we are all free to Occupy Wall Street.... I'll tag you in FB!

tina said...

thanks Kuya for the tag! Saw it! I love the "Liberty St." on it. Thanks thanks. Also there will be one in Pinas.. Oct.15 at Rizal Park.

Davao is not ready and whenever i look around and ask around they dont know about "Occupy Wall Street"

but I've asked people to just meditate muna on Oct.15.. to send good vibes and love to all revolutionaries. :)