Friday, September 02, 2011

What's the Rave?

Hulloh! How is everybody doing?

I've noticed that it seems like I am making a career out of posting a blogpost once a month!

My days are sometimes swarmed with activities that sometimes I just wanna head off the beach and go enjoy the waves while reading a book. 


Last weekend, I attended the District Assembly of Rotaractors and Interactors here in Davao for District 3860. It went well. It's great that they invited Ms. Joji Ilagan Bian to be the guest speaker which proved to be very inspiring among students which composed a majority of the audience.





The recently concluded pre-Kadayawan event "Cycle For Life" and the "Dream Davao" exhibit at People's Park went well. Although with so little time to plan a week-long event we fell short of our expectations. Meaning there were more "something could've worked better" ideas than what we did. But, despite the many "firsts" and recent "learnings", one thing we gained at the event was having the bond. of just having known each other for a month to come together for a specific purpose of calling various individuals and organizations who wants to make Davao better. oh di ba? diretso field. 


Photo: Sorry don't know who took this picture. Pls. contact me lang if this is yours and ill place the credit. thanks.

For RACMPD (Rotaract Club of Munting Pag-Asa Davao), we also had our first ever fundraising bazaar during Kadayawan. We were selling baked goodies and all proceeds will go to our club and mostly to support Kythe Foundation*.



But, Tina, you might ask... all work and no play? Of course not!

In between the busy-ness of many "for the world" events..... I managed to meet up with my College Buds and High School Chums....in between the events I am in (i invite them!) and also having separate get-togethers...

one during the birthday of my godson to which i am the fairy godmama! HAHAHA. and one of our friend is pregggy!!! another godson in the making. Vavavroooom!!


also our high school chum meet-up was simply that.... get together to talk about what's up with our own lives...




How about family??? Sometimes I managed to stay at home one day after the event... and sometimes i'd drag my brother and sister to help me out in the booth which they are supporting me with....and i'd help out with dad and mom with their recent garden... which i will post pictures of soon... :)


it's September.... and more life-changing events which i will impart soon!


*Kythe Foundation - foundation for cancer patient kids.

With so much love,

Tina


P.S. HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY To my beloved Aunt... Aunt Tita!!!!!!!LOVE YOU!!!! She reads my blog.... most of the time. :) 

No comments: