Saturday, March 26, 2011

Golden Earth Hour.

Today marks a special day... not only because it is Earth Hour, a cause we have been actively participating on for three years with the world.




Tonight we will do it early. So, it will be more than an hour. We will have a candlelight dinner... to make way for the golden.. jubilee celebration of my mom's birthday. Although, she'd prefer a SILVER FOREVER theme.

To my mom..... ahhh words are not enough...... basta my heart is filled with her love. Although... we can be considered as arch enemies here at home. Hehehe. With our constant arguing.. and all that.

To my mom who hates surprises.... but we try... hahaha. but she ends up surprising us... during our birthdays. Grabe.

And of course it is also my parent's 27th Wedding Anniversary!

So yeah..... it's a wonderful event for our family today....

a celebration of a wonderful golden life..... lived by my mom...

a celebration of a love that would last a lifetime....

and a celebration of our light to the world....... (Earth Hour)... letting it shine.....

for Life, Love and Light...... may it live forever. =)

No comments: