Saturday, June 07, 2008

I I I

Got this tag from Weng.

I I I

I AM having the time of my life.
I WANT to sing my heart out today.
I HAVE two hands the left and the right *ok that was korny*
I WISH I can somehow turn back time.
I FEAR "fear" itself.
I HATE some things.... *ngi*
I SEARCH for wisdom.
I WONDER about angels and miracles.
I REGRET that I transferred to another school during my last year in High School.
I LOVE Myself.
I ALWAYS think about blogging something. Hehe.
I AM NOT mean at all.
I DANCE when no one is watching. *asus*
I SING to a select group of people. Hehe.
I CRY privately.
I WRITE what I love.
I AM CONFUSED ???

I NEED to post this thing for June!
THE LAST THOUGHT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS: "Wow, it's raining.. I love the pitter patter!"

Who to tag? Just about anyone who wants to do this. Hehe.

Updates:

  • Davao's rainy nowadays. Cold Cold Cold.
  • so many things to share and I have yet to find time to bring it all down here.
  • Woooo. Happy Independence Day!! hehe.
New Updates in Espresso Break Blog.

Iron Man - 2008
Treehouse - Quezon City
Intensity - Dean Koontz
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 2008
Forbidden Kingdom - 2008



3 comments:

Mari said...

I got the same one - "I have 2 hands, the left...." LOL

Unknown said...

Nice, uplifting post!

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

-Liane Schmidt.

Dom Cimafranca said...

Offtopic, but you might want to join us at the Davao Readers Circle. I know you love books. :-)