Saturday, June 07, 2008

I I I

Got this tag from Weng.

I I I

I AM having the time of my life.
I WANT to sing my heart out today.
I HAVE two hands the left and the right *ok that was korny*
I WISH I can somehow turn back time.
I FEAR "fear" itself.
I HATE some things.... *ngi*
I SEARCH for wisdom.
I WONDER about angels and miracles.
I REGRET that I transferred to another school during my last year in High School.
I LOVE Myself.
I ALWAYS think about blogging something. Hehe.
I AM NOT mean at all.
I DANCE when no one is watching. *asus*
I SING to a select group of people. Hehe.
I CRY privately.
I WRITE what I love.
I AM CONFUSED ???

I NEED to post this thing for June!
THE LAST THOUGHT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS: "Wow, it's raining.. I love the pitter patter!"

Who to tag? Just about anyone who wants to do this. Hehe.

Updates:

  • Davao's rainy nowadays. Cold Cold Cold.
  • so many things to share and I have yet to find time to bring it all down here.
  • Woooo. Happy Independence Day!! hehe.
New Updates in Espresso Break Blog.

Iron Man - 2008
Treehouse - Quezon City
Intensity - Dean Koontz
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 2008
Forbidden Kingdom - 2008



4 comments:

Roxiticus Desperate Housewives said...

Ooh, look at me smiling out from your EntreCard today! You would not believe what goes on here at night when you are fast asleep. Don't worry, what happens with Roxy stays with Roxy....thanks for letting me "advertise" with you.

Mari said...

I got the same one - "I have 2 hands, the left...." LOL

Liane Schmidt said...

Nice, uplifting post!

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

-Liane Schmidt.

Dominique said...

Offtopic, but you might want to join us at the Davao Readers Circle. I know you love books. :-)